In this picture guide to the top things to do in Barbados, we look at 15 top activities and attractions.
It is a varied list ranging from surfing at the Soup Bowl to going to the races to see the Barbados thoroughbred race horses and maybe winning on picking the right horse.
Links to your Desires
Index to the activities above:
1. Bathsheba and the Soup Bowl – Go for the thrill
2. Oistins Fish Fry – Go for the Fish and Atmosphere
3. Crop Over Festival – The biggest Street party of the Year and 60 days of song contests, costumes and carnival events – Go for the Party
4. Mount Gay Rum Visitors Centre – The oldest rum manufacturer in the world – Go for the Rum
5. Barbados Wildlife Reserve – Go for the Wildlife
6. Harrison’s Cave – See emerald pools and waterfalls deep underground in Harrison’s Cave – Go Underground
7. Island Tours – Take your Pick; Air-conditioned Bus Tours – Open Air Bajan Bus, Walking Tours or 4×4 Safaris – Go for the Adventure
8. Plantation Houses – Travel back in Time to 17th Century Plantation Lifestyles – Heritage Hotels – Go for the Heritage
9. Atlantis Submarines – see reefs, wrecks and marine life in the comfort of air holiday submarine – Go Submarine
10. Beach Extravaganza Dinner Show at Harbour Lights – Go for the Nightlife
11. Catamaran Tours – Sail, snorkel and dive with the turtles and dine on board – Go Sailing
12. Experience Horse Racing – Visit the Garrison Savannah to watch the sport of kings. It is a day for all the family to mingle and picnic – Go to the Races
13. Visit the Gardens – It’s time to smell the roses at Barbados’ Botanical Gardens, Andromeda, Flower Forest, Hunte’s Gardens – Go for Nature
14. Experience our inspiring sunrises & green flash sunsets – Go for the Flash
15. Go for the Beach
Find your ideal Barbados accommodation...