Barbados offers a wide range of activities to entertain and educate children while on vacation on the island. Your kids, of all ages, will be thrilled to experience our culture and to grow as they learn new skills and enjoy first time experiences.
- Your children will love the Junior Explorer's Tour at Harrison's Cave. This guided adventure teaches all about the incredible caves and local animal life.
- Spacious suites, convenient kitchen facilities, an excellent Kids' Club programme with qualified Coordinator, babysitting services, watersports, swimming pools and a well-equipped games room all make Bougainvillea Barbados the perfect choice for families.
- At Sugar Bay Barbados, the crèche, kids club and teen’s club keep children of all ages well entertained. These fun clubs are all complimentary, smiles guaranteed.
- Enjoy a day of family fun and adventure on the water with Bolador Tours! Snorkel with the turtles and explore reefs and wrecks as you sail along the west coast.
- Choose Billfisher III Fishing Charters for that family adventure you've been looking forward to. Swim with the turtles, snorkel, fish and have fun!
- Head to Barbados Wildlife Reserve at feeding time to interact with some of the resident animals and learn about peacocks, iguanas, tortoises, and the Barbados green monkey.
Other Barbados activities of interest to children and families are:
Miniature Golf - Enjoy the scaled down version of the game at one of the fun mini golf courses around the island.
Wildlife Reserve - Visitors are offered a unique opportunity to stroll freely through the Reserve, which is primarily a monkey sanctuary. There are few cages and the animals can be observed as they eat, play and interact with the other animals. Other animals that can be found at the Reserve are ducks, turtles, tortoises, birds, peacocks, otters, racoons, agouti, and deer.
Harrisons Cave - Near the geographical centre of Barbados lies a natural phenomenon affording an experience unique in the tropical world; a trip aboard a special tram and trailer through the exciting subterranean stream passages of Harrisons Cave.
Your kids will love feeding the fish and playing on the inviting lawn at the Graeme Hall Nature Sanctuary.
Teens can experience the thrill of Karting at the Bushy Park race track!
The Barbados Museum has a special Children's Gallery, giving the young ones an opportunity to learn about the childhood pastimes and life of Bajan children.