- See the potters at work at Earthworks Pottery! Earthworks produces fully functional lines of dinnerware and serving pieces mainly, in over 150 shapes and 36 stock patterns.
- Flower Forest Botanical Gardens - 53.6 acres of beautiful paths, trees and flowers, with 7 acres of wild garden in the Barbados ‘Scotland District’ 750 ft above sea level!
- At Mount Gay Visitor Experience, friendly guides take you through the fascinating history of Mount Gay Rum.
Barbados.org's Seven Wonders of Barbados
Most people know of the Seven Wonders of the World..... now discover the Seven Wonders of Barbados during your Caribbean vacation...
Map View of Our Wonders
Other Wonders & Well-Kept Secrets of Barbados
You've discovered the seven wonders of Barbados but there's so much more to explore, see and do in Barbados! Here are some of the unique experiences, sites and activities to include on your Barbados holiday list.
- Turtle Adventures
- Underwater Barbados
Uncover endless possibilities for adventure, exploration, fun & discovery!
Here's a unique experience not to be missed! Swim with and feed the friendly turtles in Barbados!
- With a maximum of 14 people per cruise, Bolador Tours offers a personalized experience. Snorkel with the turtles as you also explore reefs and wrecks.
- Our beautiful island is home to three species of turtles: The Hawksbill, Green and Leatherback Turtle. They’re the protectors of our coral reef, join us at Harbour Lights to swim with these magical creatures.
- Choose Billfisher III Fishing Charters for that family adventure you've been looking forward to. Swim with the turtles, snorkel, fish and have fun!
- For a unique turtle experience go freediving with Trident Freedivers Barbados! Freedive over sunken shipwrecks and enjoy interacting with the friendly sea turtles. We offer a full range of fun dives!
- Enjoy turtle walks and snorkel trips to turtles with Barbados Blue, located at the Hilton Hotel Peninsular. Hilton beach is the densest Hawksbill Turtle nesting beach in the Eastern Caribbean, so you are almost guaranteed to see one while snorkeling, kayaking or diving with Barbados Blue!
Explore fascinating coral reefs and underwater wrecks as you enjoy the wonders of Barbados' unique ocean life!
- Atlantis Submarines
Dive 130ft underwater without getting wet! See breathtaking marine life and maybe even a sunken shipwreck from the air-conditioned comfort of a real submarine!
- The Dive Shop Ltd.
Ideally located a stone’s throw from the Carlisle Bay Marine Park, The Dive Shop Ltd. offers great diving adventures for any level - from beginners to seasoned professionals.
- Barbados Blue
Discover sunken treasures underwater while diving in Barbados' crystal clear waters! Offers a variety of courses and dive packages, with special scuba diving instruction for kids!
- Trident Freedivers Barbados
Want to learn the art of breath hold & equalisation or to spear your own fish for dinner? We specialize in Freediving courses, Spearfishing Tours and Underwater Photography Packages!