- With a maximum of 14 people per cruise, Bolador Tours offers a personalized experience. Snorkel with the turtles as you also explore reefs and wrecks.
- Enjoy turtle walks and snorkel trips to turtles with Barbados Blue, located at the Hilton Hotel Peninsular. Hilton beach is the densest Hawksbill Turtle nesting beach in the Eastern Caribbean, so you are almost guaranteed to see one while snorkeling, kayaking or diving with Barbados Blue!
- Experience a fun-filled day while swimming with the turtles, rope-swinging and walking the plank in the crystal clear waters of the west coast on the Jolly Roger pirate ship.
- For a unique turtle experience go freediving with Trident Freedivers Barbados! Freedive over sunken shipwrecks and enjoy interacting with the friendly sea turtles. We offer a full range of fun dives!
- Our beautiful island is home to three species of turtles: The Hawksbill, Green and Leatherback Turtle. They’re the protectors of our coral reef, join us at Harbour Lights to swim with these magical creatures.
- Choose Billfisher III Fishing Charters for that family adventure you've been looking forward to. Swim with the turtles, snorkel, fish and have fun!
Swimming With The Turtles
Come swim with the turtles in Barbados!
Are you feeling adventurous? Do you want to explore Barbados from another perspective? Perhaps you wish to see Barbados the way a hawksbill or leatherback turtle sees this tropical paradise?
Look no further. Come join us here in beautiful Barbados where there's a wide range of cruises and tours that take to swimming with the turtles.
Most turtle tours are on catamarans which provide lunch, masks and snorkels. It's a great day out - sailing down the beautiful coastline, a delicious lunch, rum punches and other drinks, and of course seeing the magnificent turtles and snorkeling in the Caribbean sea. Some tours include stops at the beach and snorkeling over shipwrecks.
If you're a people person, choose one of the larger catamarans. There are smaller catamarans for those who prefer a more intimate experience.If you're visiting by cruise ship, choose one of the shorter cruises (say 3 hours) that starts earlier in the day so you don't feel rushed and still have time to shop or explore the island.
Have a look below at some of the turtle cruises and tours available. Shop around to find what's best for your budget and requirements.