- Enjoy turtle walks and snorkel trips to turtles with Barbados Blue, located at the Hilton Hotel Peninsular. Hilton beach is the densest Hawksbill Turtle nesting beach in the Eastern Caribbean, so you are almost guaranteed to see one while snorkeling, kayaking or diving with Barbados Blue!
- Experience a fun-filled day while swimming with the turtles, rope-swinging and walking the plank in the crystal clear waters of the west coast on the Jolly Roger pirate ship.
- Our beautiful island is home to three species of turtles: The Hawksbill, Green and Leatherback Turtle. They’re the protectors of our coral reef, join us at Harbour Lights to swim with these magical creatures.
- For a unique turtle experience go freediving with Trident Freedivers Barbados! Freedive over sunken shipwrecks and enjoy interacting with the friendly sea turtles. We offer a full range of fun dives!
- Choose Billfisher III Fishing Charters for that family adventure you've been looking forward to. Swim with the turtles, snorkel, fish and have fun!
- With a maximum of 14 people per cruise, Bolador Tours offers a personalized experience. Snorkel with the turtles as you also explore reefs and wrecks.
Barbados Turtle-Friendly Resorts & Accommodation
Many Barbados hotels are located on beaches where turtles return to nest and subsequently where hatchlings are born. These hotels accommodate this activity by using muted or coloured lighting that does not confuse the hatchlings and by monitoring the beaches for nests and alerting the Barbados Sea Turtle Project if necessary.
- Coconut Court Beach Hotel is a friendly and relaxed hotel where staff genuinely care about the environment The beach here provides nesting habitat for the endangered Hawksbill turtle.
- All-inclusive elegance awaits at the exquisite Turtle Beach Resort, located on a beach that is a favourite sea-turtle nesting ground.