- Climb onboard Island Safari Barbados' 4X4 jeeps and let our skilled drivers take you to the most scenic locations around the island by travelling both on and off the beaten track!
- With Emmanuel Tours explore places like scenic Bathsheba, intriguing Harrison's Cave, and breathtaking coastal beaches.
- At Mount Gay Visitor Experience, friendly guides take you through the fascinating history of Mount Gay Rum.
- Flower Forest Botanical Gardens - 53.6 acres of beautiful paths, trees and flowers, with 7 acres of wild garden in the Barbados ‘Scotland District’ 750 ft above sea level!
- See the potters at work at Earthworks Pottery! Earthworks produces fully functional lines of dinnerware and serving pieces mainly, in over 150 shapes and 36 stock patterns.
- Join the Catamaran Snorkeling Cruise swimming among tropical fish, vibrant corals, turtles and other marine life.
- Explore beautiful coral reefs and perhaps a mysterious shipwreck in air-conditioned comfort with Atlantis Submarines. Day or night, this unique underwater tour takes you on an incredible adventure down to 150ft!