Disney Cruise Line has added Barbados as a destination on their Southern Caribbean route!
The 7-Night Southern Caribbean cruise departs from San Juan (Puerto Rico) and stops in Antigua, St.Lucia and Grenada before heading to Bridgetown, Barbados. There’s a stop in St. Kitts on the return to San Juan.
The ships docks in Barbados at 7:00 am and departs at 4:45 pm, giving you a full day to explore the island! Here are just some of the wonderful activities to enjoy:
– shopping in Bridgetown
– exploring the UNESCO World Heritage Site – Bridgetown and it’s Historic Garrison
– sailing on a catamaran and swimming with sea turtles
– enjoying beach fun and relaxation at The Boatyard
– taking an island safari
– zip lining through the trees
– diving in a real submarine
– exploring underground wonders
– touring a rum distillery
[bxgallery ids=”954,955,956″ orderby=”rand”]