Sandals Royal Barbados recently launched their VIP – Sandals Gold Star Arrival Service. This service gives special guests personal greetings upon exit of the plane, escorts through immigration and customs with assistance with the completion of necessary forms, expedited immigration, assistance with retrieval of luggage, coordination of Rolls-Royce transfers and access to an exclusive arrival lounge.
This complimentary service is catered specifically to guests staying in top tier Butler Elite suits with Rolls Royce Transfers. These include the following room categories:
- Millionaire Butler Oceanview One Bedroom Suite with Balcony Tranquility Soaking Tub
- Millionaire Crystal Lagoon Swim-up Butler One Bedroom Suite with Patio Tranquility Soaking Tub
- South Seas Royal Rondoval Butler Suite with Private Pool Sanctuary
- Beachfront One Bedroom Butler Suite with Balcony Tranquility Soaking Tub
- Beachfront Prime Minister One Bedroom Butler Suite with Private Pool & Patio Tranquility Soaking Tub
- Beachfront One Bedroom Skypool Butler Suite with Balcony Tranquility Soaking Tub
Sandals Royal Barbados is the newest resort in the brand’s luxury resort portfolio. It features many firsts and, as expected, numerous luxury features. These include:
- First rooftop pool and bar, 4-lane bowling alley, and gourmet donut shop
- Unlimited fine dining at 7 restaurants – Breakfast, lunch, dinner and anytime snacks included
- Unlimited premium spirits provided at the 5 bars, including swim-up bars and in the stocked bars in each room
- Roundtrip airport transfers
- Water sports with professional instruction
- Unlimited land sports and state-of-the-art fitness facilities
- Bowling at Lovers Lanes
- Day and night entertainment
- Exchange privileges with adjacent Sandals Barbados
- Free in room and common area WiFi
The Sandals Gold Star Arrival Service is the most recent addition to the luxury offerings of the hotel.
Find your ideal Barbados accommodation...