Barbados Excursions For Cruise Passengers
Excursions For Cruise Passengers In The Caribbean!
If you are visiting Barbados as part of a Caribbean cruise, you are sure to be delighted with the range of tours and activities available to you.
Choose a full island tour to see the natural beauty of the island, a specialised tour (such as eco or heritage), or customize a tour just for yourself!!
A Cruise Tour specialist will make all the necessary arrangements, to make sure you get the most out of your brief stay with us in Barbados.
Cruise Tour Specialists
Activities For Cruise Passengers
- Jump ship to the Jolly Roger to enjoy a day of fun snorkelling with the turtles, and partying with the pirates.
- Ideally located a stone’s throw from the Carlisle Bay Marine Park, The Dive Shop Ltd. offers great diving and snorkeling adventures. Explore fascinating wrecks and see beautiful tropical fish.
- Feel the speed for yourself with Bushy Park's Driving Experiences and doing a Karting Experience, Suzuki Swift Experience or Radical SR3 Experience on Barbados's only race track. Book now and let the experience drive you.
- At Mount Gay Visitor Experience, experience over 300 years of perfection and discover the heritage behind the crafting of the distinguished Mount Gay Rum. Located just a few minutes from the cruise terminal.
- The best way to spend your time ashore is with Lickrish Food Tours. Indulge in delicious local delicacies and fascinating history with our Bridgetown tour, which takes place only minutes away from where your ship docks.