- Explore underwater Barbados as you snorkel with the turtles and shipwrecks. With Zed's Surf and Snorkel Tour, you can even combine your snorkel trip with a stop at an uncrowded surf spot.
- See spectacular reefs and feed tropical fish with Action Charters Catamaran Cruises! After sailing along the island's tranquil coastline, we lay anchor on the beautiful west coast to snorkel at the pituresque reefs and wrecks.
- Experience a fun-filled day while swimming with the turtles, rope-swinging and walking the plank in the crystal clear waters of the west coast on the Jolly Roger pirate ship.
- Ideally located an easy swim or short boat ride away from The Carlisle Bay Marine Park, The Dive Shop Ltd. offers great snorkeling adventures. Explore wrecks and see fascinating tropical fish.
- Enjoy a snorkeling adventure aboard Jammin' Catamaran Cruises ... it's All-Out-Fun! All our cruises offer delectable meals complimented by a well stocked bar. An extraordinary day at sea is guaranteed!
- Experience exciting snorkeling adventures with Cool Runnings Catamaran Sailing Cruises! Explore a shallow shipwreck where you can feed schools of tropical fish. Snorkeling gear is provided and the crew can quickly teach you this easy skill.
Snorkeling In Barbados
Barbados' blue, crystal clear waters are perfect for snorkeling, with visibility between 40 to 70 feet for most of the year. There is plenty to see with a diverse range of dive sites and underwater scenery.
Snorkeling adventures will take you to beautiful sites which reveal a number of unique and interesting features including a variety of tropical fish and turtles, stingrays, mantarays, barracudas and colorful coral formations. Brain, coponation, staghorn, forganian and sea fans are amongst the numerous types of coral to be found.
The calm waters along the western coastline especially, are perfect for snorkeling, so you don't have to go far beneath the waves to explore the amazing ocean terrain that is home to unique ocean life such as flat coral reefs, sea fans, barrel sponges, an array of tropical fish species, and much more.