- Experience a fun-filled day while swimming with the turtles, rope-swinging and walking the plank in the crystal clear waters of the west coast on the Jolly Roger pirate ship.
- With a maximum of 14 people per cruise, Bolador Tours offers a personalized experience. Snorkel with the turtles as you also explore reefs and wrecks.
- Join El Tigre Cruises to swim and snorkel with the friendly sea turtles and over a neighbouring coral reef. This is the perfect cruise for families with small children. Or, if you prefer, you can create your own personal sailing and snorkeling adventure.
- Book Early & Save with Premier Attractions! Our knowledgeable Tour Specialists will help you find your perfect Barbados tour... on or off-road, above or underwater, day or night!.
- Sail along Barbados' crystal clear waters with Cool Runnings Catamaran Sailing Cruises to a secluded bay, where you can enjoy a fascinating visit with Sea Turtles and a refreshing swim.
- Enjoy turtle walks and snorkel trips to turtles with Barbados Blue, located at the Hilton Hotel Peninsular. Hilton beach is the densest Hawksbill Turtle nesting beach in the Eastern Caribbean, so you are almost guaranteed to see one while snorkeling, kayaking or diving with Barbados Blue!
- Swim and snorkel with the gentle sea turtles when you sail with Action Charters Catamaran Cruises. This unforgettable experience makes your holiday extra special.
- Experience Calabaza Sailing Cruises for an unforgettable, relaxing cruise, snorkel and swim with the turtles. With a maximum of 12 guests you enjoy that special, pampered feeling of Barbados' most exclusive, private, personalized catamaran cruise.
- Join Jammin' Catamaran Cruises for a fun-filled day of swimming with the turtles, snorkeling and diving! With modern features and a friendly crew it's your best choice for sea fun!
- Create fun memories with Therapy Charters' exciting turtle tours! Feed and swim with the peaceful resident turtles on the island's south coast, then join the Captain underwater for amazing photo memoirs!
- Sail along the coast with Silver Moon Luxury Catamarans as they take you where you can admire Barbados' magnificent shoreline, dotted with exquisite homes, hotels and restaurants. Once they stop, dive into the calm waters and swim with sea turtles as the crew feeds these graceful creatures.
- Choose Billfisher III Fishing Charters for that family adventure you've been looking forward to. Swim with the turtles, snorkel, fish and have fun!
- Enjoy exciting snorkel and swim adventures with friendly sea turtles along the west coast, with Small Cats Cruises! Small Cats specializes in smaller, more personlised cruises with the emphasis on intimacy.
- Enjoy the beauty of the underground and underwater world with Scenic Barbados Tours. After a visit to Harrison's Cave, this combo tour takes you swimming with the intriguing sea turtles.
Barbados Turtle-Friendly Resorts & Accommodation
Many Barbados hotels are located on beaches where turtles return to nest and subsequently where hatchlings are born. These hotels accommodate this activity by using muted or coloured lighting that does not confuse the hatchlings and by monitoring the beaches for nests and alerting the Barbados Sea Turtle Project if necessary.
- Coconut Court Beach Hotel is a friendly and relaxed hotel where staff genuinely care about the environment The beach here provides nesting habitat for the endangered Hawksbill turtle.
- All-inclusive elegance awaits at the exquisite Turtle Beach Resort, located on a beach that is a favourite sea-turtle nesting ground.