Barbados Catamaran Cruises and Sailing Charters
Nature's bounty has blessed Barbados with excellent weather, calm seas and steady breezes, making sailing off Barbados "just beyond your imagination! "
You can charter large catamarans and yachts for guided sailing tours down the scenic west coast of Barbados, gliding gently through the turquoise waters of the Caribbean Sea as the steady winds fill the sails. Relax on board a catamaran and watch the beautiful coastline of Barbados slip by. Then drop anchor in a quiet bay for a swim in the crystal clear waters, followed by a sumptuous Barbados lunch! Many Barbados catamaran cruises also include a stop to swim with friendly sea turtles!
Whether you're looking for a quiet sail down the coast of Barbados, an exciting water sports adventure, or a romantic sunset cruise, you'll find sailing in Barbados to be simply delightful!
You can join a scheduled cruise or customise your own personal sailing tour.
Select a catamaran cruise / sailing tour
- Make your holiday extra special with Action Charter Catamaran Cruises. Enjoy a day or evening cruise as you sail along Barbados' tranquil west coast.
- Join Jammin' Catamaran Cruises for a fun-filled day of cruising, swimming with the turtles, snorkeling and diving! With modern features and a friendly crew it's your best choice for sea fun!
- We guarantee you satisfaction and relaxation on our fully equipped Wasn't Me catamaran. You will hardly recognise yourself, you might even say that "Wasn't Me".
- Join El Tigre Cruises to swim and snorkel with the friendly sea turtles and over a neighbouring coral reef. This is the perfect cruise for families with small children. Or, if you prefer, you can create your own personal sailing and snorkeling adventure.
- Go sailing with Good Times Barbados for a chance to sail through the crystal clear waters of the Caribbean Sea and enjoy the view of the green hills of lovely Barbados.
- Experience cruising the coast of Barbados in this sleek 36 - inch Catamaran, Why Not. If you want a PERSONAL boat at an AFFORDABLE PRICE then look no further!
- Prepare to relax and be pampered by the crew of Silver Moon Charters. Unlimited drinks are provided as well as a lovely buffet-style lunch. Snorkelling equipment and transportation are also included.
- Sail along Barbados' crystal clear waters with Cool Runnings Catamaran Sailing Cruises to a secluded bay, where you can enjoy a fascinating visit with Sea Turtles and a refreshing swim.
- Still the best fun activity in Barbados. Come sail on the Jolly Roger for traditional Bajan hospitality, pirate history, great food, blue seas and the legendary Jolly Roger Rum Punch!
- Enjoy a day of fishing with Legacy Fishing Charters. Captains Dennis Marsh and Jono Jones boast over 30 years combined experience in deep sea and game fishing. Private 4, 6 or 8 hour charters available.
- High Seas Fishing Charters tailors your fishing trip especially for you from aggressive fishing to a relaxing day on the water with family and friends.
- Enjoy exciting snorkel and swim adventures with friendly sea turtles along the west coast, with Small Cats Cruises! Small Cats specializes in smaller, more personlised cruises with the emphasis on intimacy.
- Choose Billfisher III Fishing Charters for your next deep sea fishing trip in Barbados. Our service and effort is unmatched!
- One of the best vacation experiences Barbados has to offer can be found cruising with Tiami Catamaran Cruises. Tiami Catamarans offer a relaxed cruising experience for your special occasion.
Get married aboard a Private Yacht or Catamaran:
Catamaran cruises and sailing events
Port St.Charles Marina
Port St. Charles' strategic location on a tranquil stretch of the north-west coast offers complete shelter to yachts up to 130 feet. Haul-out and repair facilities are available in Bridgetown for yachts up to 40 tons, while larger yachts may be repaired in the nearby islands of St Vincent or Trinidad.
Another luxury marina - Port Ferdinand - is currently under construction.