Barbados Sports & Recreation
Barbados is one of the sporting meccas of the Caribbean, and the ideal spot for an active vacation, or to relax and enjoy a favourite activity either as a participant or spectactor!
Barbados Sports Directory:
Barbados Sports (on/over land)
- Boogie Boarding/
- Hobie Cat Cruises
- Scuba Diving
Sports & Activities
- Join Atlantis Submarines on an unforgettable undersea expedition! Explore the reefs and wreck by day or experience the awe-inspiring night dive.
- Still the best fun activity in Barbados. Come sail on the Jolly Roger for traditional Bajan hospitality, pirate history, great food, blue seas and the legendary Jolly Roger Rum Punch!
- Ideally located a stone’s throw from the Carlisle Bay Marine Park, The Dive Shop Ltd. offers great diving and snorkeling adventures. Explore fascinating wrecks and see beautiful tropical fish.
- The Barbados Yacht Club offers sailing, dining and recreational facilities including tennis courts. Sailboat racing takes place every weekend throughout the year. We offer 7 days complimentary membership to visiting yachtsmen!
- Swim, sail, snorkel and be entertained on the exciting personalized catamaran cruises of Cool Runnings.
- Enjoy a round on this fair but challenging 6,805 yard course. The 18 hole golf course at the Barbados Golf Club features gently rolling hills and wide open fairways with magnificent trees and beautiful lakes.
- High Seas Fishing Charters tailors your fishing trip especially for you from aggressive fishing to a relaxing day on the water with family and friends.
- Enjoy a day of fishing with Legacy Fishing Charters. Captains Dennis Marsh and Jono Jones boast over 30 years combined experience in deep sea and game fishing. Private 4, 6 or 8 hour charters available.
Accommodation for Active Lifestyles
For a list of sports events taking place this year, visit the Barbados Sporting Events
View the Barbados Activities Photo Gallery to see the range of sporting activities available in Barbados.