Barbados offers a wide range of activities to entertain and educate children while on vacation on the island. Your kids, of all ages, will be thrilled to experience our culture and to grow as they learn new skills and enjoy first time experiences.
- The entire family will enjoy exploring Welchman Hall Gully Tropical Forest! The children in particular will be mesmorised by the exotic tropical plants, rock formations and caves.
- Fulfill your child's fantasy of shooting the cannon and swinging on the rope onboard the pirate ship, Jolly Roger. The highlight of every child's trip to Barbados.
- Mrs Popp-In’s Babysitting and Nanny Agency - matches your family with the perfect babysitter during your stay in Barbados. A great way to enjoy the nightlife, maybe a dinner just for two or a few hours of relaxing adult time.
- The Atlantis Adventure is an unforgettable undersea expedition! Discover the natural phenomenon of Barbados' undersea world when you board the Atlantis. See the mystery and charm of this fascinating world unfold to reveal a kaleidoscope of exotic fish and marine life.
- Spacious suites, convenient kitchen facilities, an excellent Kids' Club programme with qualified Coordinator, babysitting services, watersports, swimming pools and a well-equipped games room all make Bougainvillea Beach Resort the perfect choice for families.
- Give your child a unique birthday party on Jammin' Catamaran Cruises - No shopping, No cleaning up! Or take the whole family out anytime on our Sun Blast Cruise!
Other Barbados activities of interest to children and families are:
Miniature Golf - Enjoy the scaled down version of the game at one of the fun mini golf courses around the island.
Wildlife Reserve - Visitors are offered a unique opportunity to stroll freely through the Reserve, which is primarily a monkey sanctuary. There are few cages and the animals can be observed as they eat, play and interact with the other animals. Other animals that can be found at the Reserve are ducks, turtles, tortoises, birds, peacocks, otters, racoons, agouti, and deer.
Harrisons Cave - Near the geographical centre of Barbados lies a natural phenomenon affording an experience unique in the tropical world; a trip aboard a special tram and trailer through the exciting subterranean stream passages of Harrisons Cave.
Your kids will love feeding the fish and playing on the inviting lawn at the Graeme Hall Nature Sanctuary.
The Barbados Museum has a special Children's Gallery, giving the young ones an opportunity to learn about the childhood pastimes and life of Bajan children.