Crop Over CRAFT Works
Bring the entire family and enjoy a day of fun, craft and entertainment at Crop Over CRAFT Works at the Barbados Museum
On display will be basketry, wood and metal works, textiles, visual arts and lots more.
In addition to displays from various artisans, there will also be local entertainment, kids zone, guided gallery tours and door prizes.
General Bds $10.00
BARP & Museum Members Bds $8.00
Children under 18 are FREE
Here’s a little of what you can expect:
- Look around at the vendors' booths and see artisanal jewellery, basketry, leathercraft, soaps and creams and more;
- The NIFCA Gold Culinary Artists will have delicious offerings to tempt you with;
- See some fashion in motion with the Fashion Show, featuring local designers;
- Enjoy the mood set by the DJ and live entertainment;
- Admire the face-painting done in the Kids Zone;
- Learn a little about your Family History;
- Take tours of the Museum.
For more information, please contact the Barbados Museum at (246) 538-0201 or E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Crop Over CRAFT Works in an initiative developed by the Barbados Museum & Historical Society, The National Cultural Foundation - Barbados and the Business Investment & Development Corporation to showcase the very best in Barbadian culture and heritage.
Venue: Barbados Museum & Historical Society, St. Michael