Crop Over CRAFT Works
Bring the entire family and enjoy a day of fun, craft and entertainment at Crop Over CRAFT Works at the Barbados Museum
On display will be basketry, wood and metal works, textiles, visual arts and lots more.
In addition to displays from our artisans, we will also have local entertainment, interior decorator talks, kids zone, guided gallery tours and door prizes.
General Bds $10.00
BARP & Museum Members Bds $8.00
Children under 12 are FREE
Here’s a little of what you can expect:
- An amazing selection of artisans working in a variety of craft disciplines; home décor, textiles, basketry, woodwork, leather craft, jewellery and much more!
- The Bajan Eats station will have all your Saturday favourites for sale including souse, pickled seacat, Bajan fishcakes and much more
- Live actors in the in the galleries and courtyards
- Fashion show
- Children’s zone with Great Kids Adventure, henna tattoo, face painting and Petting Zoo
- DJ and live local entertainment
For more information, please contact the Barbados Museum at (246) 538-0201 or E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Crop Over CRAFT Works in an initiative developed by the Barbados Museum & Historical Society, The National Cultural Foundation - Barbados and the Business Investment & Development Corporation to showcase the very best in Barbadian culture and heritage.
Venue: Barbados Museum & Historical Society, St. Michael