Barbados Airport Hotels & Other Accommodation
Barbados has no official "airport hotel", however just 2 minutes drive from the airport is Shonlan Airport Hotel which caters to both business travellers and vacationers.
A wide range of accommodation is available within close proximity to the Grantley Adams International Airport. Select an area below to explore further:
Silver Sands area ››
Approx. 10-15 minutes drive from the airport this area includes Silver Sands and Inch Marlow, world class spots for windsurfing and kitesurfing. Accommodation here ranges from basic guesthouses to full service resorts.
- Ocean Spray offers convenient 24 hour front desk service, wake-up calls, airport transfers, breakfast and lunch. There is a business center and complimentary wi-fi center for in-transit and business travelers.
- Situated on a cliff overlooking a lovely beach, Round Rock Apartments On Sea offers a choice of studios, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments.
- Located right on a surf break, Surfer's Point Guest House offers ocean front apartments with commanding views of the surf spot.
- Seawinds Luxury Condominiums are just two minutes walk from a lovely beach. The property offers a range of amenities including a Jacuzzi on the roof deck!
- Affordable accommodation on the south coast of the island, Point View Apartments provide a friendly family atmosphere. Relax in the pool or head to one of the nearby beaches!
Maxwell area ››
Maxwell is approx. 15-20 minutes drive from the airport. Along this lovely coastline you can stay at all-inclusive resorts, friendly family-owned hotels or inns and guesthouses.
St.Lawrence Gap ››
Approx. 15-20 minutes drive from the airport, "The Gap", is one of the most popular spots in Barbados for its nightclubs, dining, watersports and range of accommodation. Dover is also located in this area and is quieter than "The Gap".
- South Gap Hotel is a relaxed and informal property within walking distance of the spectacular Dover Beach. Each room boasts a spacious oceanfront balcony or patio with breathtaking views.
- Known for its warmth and family-like hospitality, Rostrevor Hotel overlooks the crystal waters of the Caribbean Sea. Banks, shops and other conveniences are within walking distance.
East coast ››
Approx. 5-10 minutes drive from the airport are the hotels, resorts and guesthouses on the east and south-east coasts. This area of Barbados is quieter than the south and west coasts and is ideal for a relaxing getaway.